In case you are inclined to enhance your career growth than please let me know as I hold good position with core product Development & Start Ups so write me a mail on email@example.com
A Core Networking (Fortune 500 Product Development MNC) an American headquartered in California, United States, that designs, manufactures, and sells networking equipments. It has more than 60,000 employees and annual revenue of US$ 40.0 billion as of 2010.
Posting Job Title : Technical leader I Functional Unit : SPTG Organization : Fortune
Work Location : INDIA.KARNATAKA.BANGALORE
Job Description : Exp: 12 + Yrs
A team is a 450+ member team in San Jose and growing in India. This group defines, designs, develops, tests and delivers IOS-XR for multiple Service Provider platforms. It supports product/platform teams in achieving individual platform goals and customer needs. Some of the key technologies driven by the team include L2, MPLS/GMPLS protocols, IPv4/v6 Unicast and Multicast Routing Protocols, Network Services like Carrier Grade NAT, Proximity, Service Router etc. This group’s ownership also spans Core Operating System Blocks, Network/System Infrastructure technologies including Debug-ability, Packaging, Modularity, InService Software Upgrade (ISSU), Logical Routers and Manageability aspects of IOS-XR software.
•Responsible for the design, development, maintenance and implementation of L2/L3 protocol development.
•Translate Department goals into own work assignments, independently determine approaches to solutions
•Interface cross-functionally and geographically at a working team level with engineering teams, by demonstrating unambiguous team interaction.
•Mentor junior engineers in the domain.
• Good experience in developing embedded s/w in C/RTOS, under multi threaded environment.
Exposure to development of large/complex network devices including routing/switching systems.
• Strong hands on implementation experience with any of the IP uncast routing and/or multicast protocols
• Strong hands on implementation experience with MPLS/GMPLS domain protocols.
• Ability to work on solutions independently.
• Demonstrated ability to work with technical interfaces in multi-location, across business units.
• Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Must utilize these skills to communicate effectively across all groups in the organization.
Experience and Education:
• Typically requires BSEE/CS or MS/CS or equivalent with 15+ years relevant experience in internetworking technologies and applications.
Please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org
“Delivery Is Our Motto”
“We Recruit People Not Profiles”
Amith Somani | Staffing Specialist | +91 9343861988