Career Enhancement Opportunity with A Leading Fortune MNC
Work Location: Bangalore & Gurgaon
Role: Senior Manager Technology / Senior Architect
Position Senior Specialist – Java DAY (Java CMS)
Description JOB PUROSE
As a Specialist – Java CMS, you will translate client requirements into technical designs,
design and implement customer engagement strategies to support multi-site, multi-channel,
multi-lingual delivery environments, design and implement components for the CMS
platform, build solutions on top of the WCM and Social Collaboration modules, create and
integrate content-driven applications on top of the core platform, and integrate with
ecommerce solutions, portal solutions, and search engines, unlocking the business value of
Day Communiqué. You will independently drive design decisions to insure the necessary
health of the overall solution.
- • Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery,
personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support,
automated workflow management, social media etc.
- • Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management
- • Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration
- • Provide inputs and direction to associates on the team for design and
- • Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates
- • Write application code and extensions for the CMS platform that exceeds the defined
- • Overall 12 to 14 years of experience with 3+ years of content management experience
with one or more CMS packages like Interwoven Teamsite, Vignette CMS, OpenText
- • Deep understanding of CMS concepts
- • Mastery of all core web technologies including XML, XHTML, client/server-side
- • Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP , Tag libraries and JSTL skills,
combined with a solid understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring
- • Expert in end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing
/ deployment, and delivery processes.
- • Understanding of LDAP concepts
- • Experience in sizing & performance optimization
- • Build/deployment & Continuous Integration experience
Business Knowledge: Domain experience would be a plus.
a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding
b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
c. Flexible and
proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. e.
Ability to prioritize when under pressure
12- 14 years
Full time Bachelor’s /Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred
About the company
Introduction to MNC
MNCSM, part of MNC®, is an integrated marketing and technology services firm. We
create and engineer highly relevant experiences that accelerate business growth and fuel brand
advocacy for our clients. By combining multi-channel marketing, multi-channel commerce,
and the technology that binds them, we influence customer behavior across the spectrum of
content, communication and commerce channels, resulting in deeper, more meaningful
relationships between customers and brands
Why you should join MNC?
BE AN IDEA ENGINEER.
BE THE BUILDER OF BUSINESS AND THE ARCHITECT OF PERSUASION.
REDEFINE HOW COMPANIES AND BRANDS CONNECT TO THEIR CUSTOMERS.
You’ll be an idea engineer with one of the most recognized marketing and
technology services company:
- • MNC Ranked #2 for profit growth & 45th overall in Fortune’s 200 fastestgrowing
- • Ad age named MNC an “A-list standout agency” in 2011
- • MNC Named 2011 Agency of The Year By OMMA magazine
- • The 2011 Advertising Age agency report ranks MNC at #2.
Please write me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
“Delivery Is Our Motto”
“We Recruit People Not Profiles”
Amith Somani | Staffing Specialist | +91 8123000300