Career Opportunity with a Core Product Development MNC
Work Location: Ahmedabad
No. of positions: 4
Experience: 5 to 8 years
Designation: Member Technical Staff (Lead Engineer Level) Embedded Development
Reports to: Sr. Member Technical Staff (Manager Level)
- Lead a team of approx. 5+ engineers for Embedded software development.
- Architect, design, plan and execute the project independently.
- Interact with customers to understand their requirements, estimate effort, identify issues early, etc.
- Release management and customer support, as required by the project/client.
- Reporting the project/module progress to client and management on weekly basis, identifying any show stopper issues, risks, its mitigation etc.
- Work on-site / travel, as and when required.
- Mentor junior engineers.
Technical: Demonstrated knowledge and experience in
- Strong design and architecture skills along with troubleshooting and knowledge of various tools for software development and debugging
- Leading and technically managing team of at least 3-5 engineers
- Domains: Silicon, Networking, Wireless, Streaming Audio/Video
- Language: C, C++
- RTOS: Linux, VxWorks, DSP/BIOS, FreeBSD, Nucleus, Android
- Middleware: Audio Codec, Video Codec, Containers, Imaging, Streaming, L2/ L3 protocols, WiFi, Bluetooth, RTP/RTSP etc.
- Process Architectures: ARM, MIPS, PowerPc, DSP, x86
- Interfaces: PCI, USB, Ethernet, WiFi, Audio, Video
- Web Development: PHP, XML, Java, CGI
- Strong communication (verbal and written).
- Team player
- Self-motivated team player able to thrive in a fast-paced engineering environment
- BS / MS – Electronics and Communication OR
BS / MS – Electronics and Electrical OR
- BS / MS – Computer Science
- 5 – 8 years
Supervises: on technical aspect only (based on project requirements)
- Senior Embedded Engineer