Career Opportunity for Embedded Professionals !
About ( Company Name Undisclosed ) Technologies
( Company Name Undisclosed ) Technologies provides innovative value added solutions for design, verification, and embedded systems development to worldwide semiconductors and electronic product companies. The company offers a unique blend of three critical components in the development of SoCs: design and verification IP portfolios; strong chip design, integration, and verification expertise; embedded systems hardware & software design and validation for streaming media, wireless, and networking applications.
The company has design centers in Ahmedabad, India and Santa Clara, USA.
Our projects are bifurcated with respect to the expertise we have
a. ASIC/SoC – design and verification of complex ASIC/SoC/FPGA
b. IP/VIP -large portfolio of customer proven design and verification IPs
c. Embedded – Our strengths lie in Product design solutions for Streaming media, wireless and networking verticals
Employee Strength – Currently we claim 120 engineering professionals. However, the company is in a growth phase and we plan to add more professionals in 2012-13.
Growth Rate – 70 CAGR
Client site opportunity -Our business comes from leading companies in US, India, Japan, France. There is definitely great exposure that ( Company Name Undisclosed ) offers to its employees in terms of international client services and also client-site work opportunity.
Opportunity to work abroad – Based on the requirement of clients of ( Company Name Undisclosed ), our engineers also tele-commute between India and USA, gaining hands-on experience working abroad.
We have a typical silicon valley culture. We are one of the few companies in Gujarat, who have 5-day work week and offer flexi working hours too.
Our engineers go through rigorous job specific technical training and get opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
At ( Company Name Undisclosed ) we believe in having fun at work and being responsible by socially contributing to the society.
Designation: Member Technical Staff (lead engineer level)
Reports to: Sr. Member Technical Staff (Manager level)
* Lead a team of approx. 5+ engineers for embedded software development.
* Architect, design, plan and execute the project independently.
* Interact with customers to understand their requirements, estimate effort, identify issues early, etc.
* Release management and customer support, as required by the project/client.
* Reporting the project/module progress to client and management on weekly basis, identifying any show stopper issues, risks, its mitigation etc.
* Work on-site / travel, as and when required.
* Mentor junior engineers.
Technical: Demonstrated knowledge and experience in
* Strong design and architecture skills along with troubleshooting and knowledge of various tools for software development and debugging
* Leading and technically managing team of at least 3-5 engineers
* Domains: Silicon, Networking, Wireless, Streaming Audio/Video
* Language: C, C++
* Middleware: Audio Codec, Video Codec, Containers, Imaging, Streaming, L2/ L3 protocols, WiFi, Bluetooth, RTP/RTSP etc.
* Process Architectures: ARM, MIPS, PowerPc, DSP, x86
* Interfaces: PCI, USB, Ethernet, WiFi, Audio, Video
* Web Development: PHP, XML, Java, CGI
* Strong communication (verbal and written).
* Team player
* Self-motivated team player able to thrive in a fast-paced engineering environment
* BS / MS – Electronics and Communication OR
BS / MS – Electronics and Electrical OR
* BS / MS – Computer Science
* 5 – 8 years
Supervises: on technical aspect only (based on project requirements)
* Senior Embedded Engineer
* Junior Embedded Engineer
Please share me your updated profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
“Delivery Is Our Motto”
“We Recruit People Not Profiles”
Amith Somani | Staffing Specialist | 8123000300