Location : Memphis, TN (Candidate has to fly to onsite immediately post joining)
Need Candidates with Valid H1 for (Company Name Undisclosed) to file a transfer.. Green Card Holder will be considered too.. As this is an immediate long term onsite opportunity so H1 is Mandatory..
Required skills include 9+ years minimum PeopleSoft Financials experience including 1+ year of Maintenance Management experience.
- At least 8+ years experience in Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials and PeopleSoft Financials implementations
- At least 1+ years experience in Maintenance Management
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- At least 2 years experience in Retail knowledge
- Ability to focus on the big picture and articulate integration points to the functional SME’s.
- Ability to develop test strategies, test plans, test scripts, and coordinate UAT.
- Ability to conduct design walkthrough sessions and obtain design buy in and sign offs.
- Ability to work with the technical teams and assist in completion of unit testing.
- Assist the technical team in completing the technical design documents for RICE objects.
- Deep knowledge of Peoplesoft application security design, including but not limited to development of security matrix.
- Ability to show leadership traits, find a way, and inspire people to align with program objectives
- Conduct functional and integration testing. Ensure complete Integration of MM modules with rest of the application
- Conduct User training using “Train the Trainer” approach
- Provide required support during User Acceptance , Parallel Testing and Production implementation
- Conduct Knowledge Transfer sessions to transfer application knowledge to support team
- Will be responsible for all functional deliverable required for MM module like Design Documents, Test Plans, Process Flow documents, Training manuals
Please share me your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
“Delivery Is Our Motto”
“We Recruit People Not Profiles”
Amith Somani | Staffing Specialist | 8123000300