Career Opportunity with an MNC in China (Onsite Opportunity) !!
Company: Cmm 5 Level (Leading Service Base Company)
Work Location: China (Onsite Opportunity)
Experience: 4 to 8 Yrs
Mode of Hiring: Permanent
Duration: 1 to 2 Yrs
In this position you will help support Service Deployment, Activation, Administration, Troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis, User Management, Monitoring and Optimization. You will work closely with senior Developers, Testers, Program Managers and other Service Engineers, during pre- and post- release phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC). This position requires strong technical knowledge and advance skills in Windows Operating Systems Active Directory, PowerShell Scripting, DNS, SIP, TCP/IP, IIS, Troubleshooting Network issues/reading network traces. You will need to display strong organizational agility, rapid problem solving and composure in critical situations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting user and monitoring escalations resulting from bugs, configuration issue, or system instability. This position requires a 24*7 operations and service delivery mindset. Additionally, it requires an agile customer-focused individual who is comfortable with a diverse and changing environment and who will not get intimidated while being faced with complex challenges. This person should have demonstrated ability to identify problems, determine root cause, collect and compile data from various sources, determine solution, and drive implementation while meeting schedules set by management.
The ideal candidate will combine technical horsepower and deep knowledge of large-scale service delivery processes while leveraging incident and problem management skills to quickly resolve issues and improve methods to proactively identify and prevent future occurrences. Strong understanding of Unified Communications strategies and has understanding of technologies such as VPN, Direct Access, IPSec, Active Directory, Lync or Office Communications Server. Additional deliverables will include ensuring high availability/reliability of servers, documentation of best practices and procedures, participation in specification reviews, requirements gathering, plan execution, and the deployment of product enhancements and bug fixes. You will have to be very hands-on and detail oriented as the position will also include; configuration, deployment and testing of complex user scenarios.
All employees hired into roles supporting Office 365 will be required to pass Microsoft background checks annually.
This position is based in Beijing, China, primarily supporting the local regional implementation of the Lync Online service.
• Fluent in English & Mandarin.
• Microsoft Server Operating Systems (Windows 2008) or later.
• PowerShell scripting.
• Active Directory/DNS.
• Deep knowledge of TCP/UDP/SIP protocols.
• SQL 2008 – Good understanding of basic SQL administration tasks & SQL high-availability.
• SCOM – Good understanding of how to navigate through the SCOM Console.
• Experience with troubleshooting network issues and reading network traces.
• Practical experience & understanding of XML.
• Practical knowledge & understanding of troubleshooting procedures for Windows Server Hardware (Dell, HP etc).
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related degree.
• MCITP in Windows 2008 (Mandatory).
• MCDBA (Optional)
• Operate high performance systems & applications at large scale
• Work closely and consult with the product development and test teams, during both pre-release product cycles and post-launch operations to ensure the highest quality of service.
• Identifying and logging product bugs via Product Studio
• Drive automation into service management tasks and processes. Scripting and developing tools for managing services running on Windows Servers.
• Deploying, supporting, and enhancing existing tools created by other systems engineers and IT developers.
• Drive down Mean Time To Resolution (MTTR) while analyzing incidents to determine root cause and mitigation plans.
• Participate in 24×7 on call rotation schedule
• Interacting with systems and service administrators both to troubleshoot issues as well as determine requirements for tools, automation, and monitoring.
• Continuously review and recommend solutions that improve serviceability, availability, reliability, and performance in a cost effective manner.
• Create and maintain metrics, status reports, trending
• Strong documentation skills in documenting processes, procedures, and tools descriptions.
• Ability to work under continual deadline constraints, working multiple projects simultaneously, and thrive in complex environments
• Strong fault analysis, debugging and problem solving skills
• Excellent teamwork, communication, and documentation skills
• Detail oriented with excellent teamwork, communication, reporting abilities
• Ability to be a self-starter and to take initiative in critical situations
• Well balanced in being “Agile”, while maintaining “Quality”
Please send me your profile with below details on email@example.com
Awaiting on your response !!
“Delivery Is Our Motto”
“We Recruit People Not Profiles”
Amith Somani | Staffing Specialist | 8123000300