Opportunity with CMM 3 Level Company
Company : CMM 3 Level Company
Work Location: NCR (Gurgaon), Bangalore, Mumbai (Each location)
Role: Consultant-04 / Senior Consultant -06/ Architect – 02
Mode Of Hiring: Permanent
Practice : IAM
Position : Consultant-04 / Senior Consultant -06/ Architect – 02
Job Location: NCR (Gurgaon), Bangalore, Mumbai (Each location)
Resource can be PAN India who is ready to relocate .
• Lead, design, architect and deploy a comprehensive IAM solution for one of the most ambitious and prestigious IAM programs ever conceptualized
• Interact with clients at multiple levels and understand business requirements.
• Prepare high level and low level design for identity and access solutions.
• Work closely with presales and project delivery teams to ensure the salient aspects of solution architecture are well understood by project stakeholders
• Research and conceptualize solution approach for niche and new business requirements for which no ready solution exists.
• Prepare comparative statements, highlighting pros and cons of solution candidates, including product features.
• Assume overall ownership of the completeness of the solution and technical strength.
• Get involved during project delivery to identify, review and close the gaps between proposed and implemented design if any.
• Suggest steps and roadmap to enhance the solution post project completion
• Short term domestic and international travel to client and prospect locations can be required.
• Mentor associate architects and assist in evaluating prospective recruitment candidates. Lead by example.
• At least 6+ years of overall experience. If you have experience less than this but you feel you’ll deliver the goods, let us know why we should consider you.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Passionate about IAM and technology in general
• Very good understanding and interest in information security concepts and in-depth clarity of Identity and Access concepts and latest trends.
• Strong and proven experience of designing identity and access management solutions
• Product implementation related experience – any Provisioning solution, Web SSO solution, any ERP solution
• Very good understanding of and experience with CA IAM security solutions. Knowledge of other products is an added plus. You need to be comfortable and know at least two of the following products inside out:
o CA Federation Manager
o CA Identity Manager
o CA SiteMinder
o CA User Activity Monitoring
o CA Access Control
o CA Role and Compliance Manager
• Experience of managing 3-5 environments in parallel
• Strong knowledge and intuitive understanding of various IT products including operating systems, databases, network devices and COTS applications.
• Capability to prepare and test sandboxed deployments of products in consideration to gain confidence on proposed design
• Capability to interface with product vendor and alliance teams to get software components and documentation
• Should be able to defend solution architecture during client discussion and suggest alternatives as and when needed
• Ability to prepare a pilot or sandbox demo environment to showcase salient aspects of proposed design.
• Must have proven experience of preparing approach notes and statements of work.
• Ability to present to a senior level client team on proposal and architecture defence, consulting workshops
• Ability to create a solution approach for a business need identified by the client or sales teams.
• Ability to handle pressure from client, internal sales teams and still deliver consistently
• Good capability to maintain interpersonal relationship and get work done through collaboration
• Understanding of application security concepts and prior development experience shall be an advantage.
• Prior experience in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years shall be an advantage.
Do Share me your thoughts;
“Delivery Is Our Motto”
“We Recruit People Not Profiles”
Amith Somani | Staffing Specialist | 8123000300
: firstname.lastname@example.org| | |
Everest Consulting Group India Pvt. Ltd | Bangalore