Opportunity with CMM Level MNC in Chennai
Company: CMM 5 Level Software development Firm)
Work Location: Chennai
Mode: Permanent Role
Job Title : Network Voice Engineer Architect
Experience : 7+ yrs
Max Offering CTC: 15 Lacs
Work Time Zone : Central Time Zone (6Pm to 3.30Am)
Work Location : Chennai.
• The Network Engineer is responsible for overall network operation, administration & management of customer network.
• Responsible for performing advanced Support and routine, complex troubleshooting activities, working independently under minimal supervision.
• Resolve customer requests, issues in line with customer agreements with agreed schedule to required quality standards
• Ensure quality standards and customer satisfaction levels exceed targets
Key Tasks & Activities
• Manage delivery team of L2 Engineers
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow: Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Cisco Voice network operations.
• Have the knowledge on Cisco Products viz. Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unified Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco IPCC Express, Cisco Voice Gateway.
• Have clear understanding of Cisco Voice network deployment models and should understand functioning of voice network devices.
• Have worked on Cisco Unified communication products like Cisco Unified Communication Manager, IPCC Express, Cisco Unity Voicemail, Cisco Wireless Phones and Cisco Call Manager express.
• Good implementation/troubleshooting experience on Cisco IPT & IPCC Express
• Have clear understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323 and MGCP
• Have clear understanding on Telecom infrastructure protocols like ISDN and analog signaling.
• Maintain and update voice network diagrams and vendor information for voice network devices
• Have good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Work with Third Party Providers to assist in Problem resolution of telecommunication Problems.
• Performs advanced remote/on site troubleshooting activities encompassing system design issues, upgrade plans, creation of technical product documentation, up gradation & site coordination.
• Initiates network improvement recommendations based upon experiences in field
• Provide onsite operations and admin consultancy during system administration & maintenance
• Performs Root Cause Analysis
• Track and update key performance metrics
• Manages and overseas shift handover process
• Act as a point of contact for all service delivery issues/ pending work/ escalations
• Project Management
• Provide team support and process improvements through individual contributions
• Handles escalations
• Participate in routine operational meetings
a. Bachelor degree within the IT or equivalent
b. 5 to 8 years experience in the network industry
c. CCNP Voice certification is minimum requirement
d. Must have worked in ITIL environment
e. Must have managed 7-10 people team
f. The ability to communicate technical details and concepts to senior management
g. In depth knowledge of and experience with Cisco routing & Switching Products
Please share your thoughts;
“Delivery Is Our Motto”
“We Recruit People Not Profiles”
Amith Somani | Staffing Specialist | 8123000300