Opportunity with CMM 5 Level Company in Bangalore;
Company : CMM 5 Level Company
Work Location: Bangalore
||EAI/SOA/BPM Project Manager
||8.00 to 12.00 yrs
Position: EAI/SOA/BPM Project Manager
This position is within EAI & BPM practice to execute and deliver middleware/SOA/BPM based projects as per below defined responsibilities.
- Delivery of the project in accordance with project plan by ensuring Quality, Deliverables, Cost and Features
- Deliver projects with high customer satisfaction without any cost and schedule overruns.
- Responsible for solving Project issues with quantitative approach
- Interact with the EAI practice managers and talent managers to secure the resources for the defined project.
- Maintain appropriate interfaces and communication with the customer and delivery stakeholders.
- Mitigate and manage the risks effectively.
- Ensure that project metrics and process data collected is used for quantitative analysis and process improvements in the project.
- Approve the product quality of the projects, products after the Test, (i.e. are the deliverables meet the quality expectations) with the support from project and the practice technical architects.
- Ensure that periodic audits are conducted by the Quality assurance teams and corrective actions are taken for non-conformances.
- Ensure that the project goals and objectives are achieved by setting activity goals and objectives with project team members
- Collect feedback from the customer stakeholders and take necessary corrective actions
- Responsible for grooming high performance teams, inspire and inculcate collaborative culture and get the best of them.
- Coordinate proposal and RFP responses with technical and delivery teams. Influence repeat business
Desired Skills & Required Competencies:
- BE/MCA with 8-12 years of progressive experience with implementation and project execution background in middleware/SOA/BPM projects
- At-least 3 years of Project Management experience
- At least 4 years of implementation experience in any of the middleware/SOA/BPM technologies.
- Hands-on experience in project execution and life cycle methodologies like agile, lean and waterfall
- Should be able estimate and cost EAI/SOA/BPM projects
- Good Communication, Problem solving, Analytical skills and people management skills
- Good exposure to Matrix Organization
Please share me your thoughts inverse if found interesting then write me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
“Delivery Is Our Motto”
“We Recruit People Not Profiles”
Amith Somani | Staffing Specialist | 8123000300
: email@example.com| | |
Everest Consulting Group India Pvt. Ltd | Bangalore