Job Requirements: Front End GWT Developer
Primary Skill Set: Java GWT
Yrs. of Exp: 5 – 8yrs
Duration: Long Term
IMP: please look for candidates who can join immediately.
- Develop efficient and high quality code while meeting product release deadlines and implements solutions as directed within standards
- Write and maintain good technical design documentation and technical approach
- Perform peer code reviews: verify extensibility, reusability and maintainability
- Develop and execute detailed test plans
- Executes on provided design
- Follow up and provide timely reporting on issues to management
- Provide guidance and technical assistance to junior members
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements.
Expert in the following:
- Application of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques and implementation using Design Patterns.
- Knowledge to create unit level tests using JUnit and experience with Shell scripting.
- Experience in extensive use of source control tools such as Clear Case.
Skill Set/Job Description:
- Java Core
- GWT development
- GXT development
- Object Oriented Programming in Java
- Design Patterns
- Good communication skills
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Overall IT industry experience of 5+ yrs
- Solid development experience in a commercial IT environment
- Passionate about code and software architecture
- Strong web-based development skills
- Effective communicator at all levels, excellent inter-personal skills, strong business focus
- Highly self-motivated, confident to work on projects alone as well as in a team
- An enthusiastic approach to extending knowledge and learning new skills
- Strong commitment to quality of work and a good attention to detail
Please share me your thoughts inverse if found interesting then write me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
“Delivery Is Our Motto”
“We Recruit People Not Profiles”
Amith Somani | Staffing Specialist | 8123000300