For 5-7 years of relevant experience – Technical Lead
Desired candidate profile:
· Experience of Java web application frameworks, ideally JSF
• Exposure in systems analysis/design techniques
• Experience in design of web based user interfaces
• Experience in object oriented design
• Should have strong analytical skills
• Good in communication and excellent people management with interpersonal skills.
• Should have experience in customer interface
· Must have a stable career background
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree
· Involve in requirement analysis, coding, design and development.
· Conduct integration/system/performance and other test.
· Conduct code reviews
· Interact with customers and users as required to perform the tasks
· Gather requirement(s) & analysis of the same
· Prepare design documents and program specification
· Resolve design issues
· Develop test case design and test checklists
· Maintain quality process standards
· Generate unit tests and other testing strategies to ensure the products are being tested thoroughly to produce quality products
· Provide technical assistance to team members
For 6 to 8 years of relevant experience – Project Lead
Desired candidate profile
- Well versed with the project effort/estimation techniques
• Experience in module design/frameworks/ code review
• Experience in managing a small (5-6 member) team of developers
• Onsite coordination, requirements gathering, design, deployment, users interaction
• Interactions with the customer and client facing ability
• Must have a stable career background
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- · Involving in requirement analysis, coding, design and development.
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the designs, including design and code reviews.
- Involve in Project Planning, Project Estimation, Project Tracking, should be able to handle / manage a team if required
- Engage with key stake holders, internal and external, to understand the project and user requirements.
- Co-ordinate with the group and allocate tasks to group members
- Motivate team members and provide direction and guidance
- Provide technical assistance to team members
- Generate appropriate design documents and other forms of documentation to clearly represent the solutions being created
- Generate unit tests and other testing strateg