Desired Candidate Profile
• Responsibilities includes:
• Directs the overall strategy, architecture and process improvements for the enterprise service platform , implementation of best practices, assessment of new technologies, implementation of POCS, capacity planning , performance tuning.
• Maintains an organization-wide view current and future business and application architecture in support of goals and objectives.
• Identifies business requirements that affect the enterprise architecture and provide solutions that integrate into the overall architectural vision and strategy.
• Provides leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns and IT practices.
• 2 or more years of progressively responsible Enterprise Architecture experience.
• Deep expertise around industry best practices in the various aspects of IT, technology trends, enterprise operations knowledge and the ability to develop solutions to implement key business strategies
• Excellent knowledge of database solutions, application services, messaging backbone, application integration and architecture patterns
• Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills with technical organizations and management teams.
• Ability to establish rapport and drive consensus and change at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
• Ability to make appropriate decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
• Ability to apply varying leadership skills and traits that create solutions and results to unexpected situations