Desired Candidate Profile
• 9+ years of Experience in EAI- Application development, Maintenance and Support with Global clients
• Minimum 8 years of design, development and support experience of complex applications
• TIBCO PROJECT MANAGER,AGILE,SDLC,TIBCO BW,EMS,AMX,HAWK,SOA,XML,JAVA -TIBCO Project managers with experience in handling large deliveries in end to end implementation and application development space.
• Experience In delivering projects using Agile Methodologies
• Working knowledge of SQL
• 3 years’ experience with Java and/or C++
• XML 3 years’ experience with Tibco Designer and Tibco Business Works
• Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills are required
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and projects
• Application development background required
• Strong Communication Skills and customer relationship management
• Communicate effectively to keep business, IT and projects teams up to date
• Must have the ability to work with customers to clearly identify requirements, provide sound planning and technical leadership
• Ability to estimate task and workload to achieve deliverables and goals, delivering on time and on estimation
• Interact regularly with Application Support, Operations, Business Analysts and Architects.
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Responsible for delivering TIBCO solutions in the areas of application integration, workflow, B2B and Portal technology
• Manage TIBCO, subcontractor and SI resources.
• Manage 1-3 primary accounts responsible for customer satisfaction, project delivery and driving additional services and sales revenue. Manage multiple projects within these accounts.
• Experience with developing project plans to support multi-threaded and event-driven systems design and message-oriented middleware e.g. TIB/Rendezvous