|Job Description Desired Candidate Profile
• The candidate should have overall experience of around 15+ Years
• Must have experience in BI COE set-up
• Must have exposure to Pre-sales and Solution in DW/BI context.
• Expertise in Latest trends of BI
• Expertise in creating collaterals, presentations and PoVs for specific problem statements of customers. Exposure to latest trends like Big Data, MDM and Data Quality solutions
• Flexible for travel
• Should have stable career background
• He/she will be responsible for account planning and account mining activities to improve revenue and service footprint at the existing customer accounts
• Responsible for expectation management in long term BI programs by direct customer connect and through onsite team members
• He/she will be managing distributed team of close to 30 persons in an onsite/offshore model
• Responsible for financial and contract management including revenue management, margin management, billing and invoicing
• Responsible for creating collaterals, presentations and PoVs for specific problem statements of customers
• Responsible for pre-sales and Solutioning in DW/BI context
• Responsible for people management, mentoring, career planning and talent management
• Responsible for COE budgeting / Labs set-up etc.