Desired Candidate Profile
· The candidate must be from Data Warehousing background.
· The candidate should have overall experience of around 15+ Years.
· Must have done at least 3 end-to-end data warehouse implementations
· Must have exposure to Pre-sales and Solution in DW/BI context.
· Must have experience in managing distributed team of close to 100 persons in an onsite/offshore model.
· Should be good in people management skills, mentoring, career planning and talent management.
· Experience of managing large support and AMO engagements in DW/BI context.
· Around 3 to 5 years of experience of customer facing roles (as Tech Lead/Architect/Onsite project manager).
· Expert in account planning and account mining activities to improve revenue and service footprint at the existing customer accounts.
· Well versed in customer expectation setting and expectation management in long term BI programs by direct customer connect and thru onsite team members.
· Experience of financial and contract management including revenue management, margin management, billing and invoicing.
· Expertise in creating collaterals, presentations and PoVs for specific problem statements of customers.
· Exposure to Big Data, MDM and Data Quality solutions (optional).
· Experience in BI projects in media, entertainment, leisure and travel business domains (optional).