Desired Candidate Profile
· Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in development, implementation and support of Avaloq suite of products with version 3.1 and above (Front Suite, Banking System, Services, Tools etc.)
· Should have done Development, implementation, replacement of interfaces and peripheral systems with Avaloq
· Expertise in the areas of Avaloq Business Systems analysis, application customization, maintenance and production support of Complex banking applications
· Avaloq certified professional/specialists are preferable.
· Should have Core banking Domain knowledge requirement
· Mobile Banking, Wealth Advisory, Web Banking and EAM Banking
· Distribution Channels, Client Interaction Management
· Payments, Investments & Trading, Wealth Management, Lending & Credit
· Knowledge of Swift, FIX and JMS messages will be an added advantage
· Knowledge of Unix scripting, PL/SQL, Oracle Database, Knowledge of MQ, Schedulers and Monitoring tools, Managing EOD batch jobs, infrastructure coordination , Root cause Analysis
· Should we well verse in Software Configuration Management principles.
· Should have a good understanding of release management activities.
· Has to work on Avaloq suite of products with version 3.1
· Has to lead the production support and maintenance of highly complex Avaloq banking system in resolving issues in high pressure and critical environments.
· Has to Lead a team of 8-10 resources and provide technical guidance to the team.
· Has to Lead detailed design phases for small to medium projects/programs identifying, tracking and resolving technical issues.
· Prepare high level and detailed technical specifications for small to medium projects in accordance with PLC, security and architecture documentation objectives.
· Will have to Understand / gather, document and analyze business requirements.
· Define architecture; perform high and detailed level design.
· Be involved in coding, bug-fixes, enhancements which are part of the release.
· Conduct peer review of all deliverables and take the bottom line for deliverables with respect to schedule and quality.
· Organize and participate in walkthrough reviews of all technical specifications, programs and unit test plans.
· Prepare and deliver presentations to business, technology partners and senior management, selecting the appropriate approach based on the audience.
· Provide support to client project teams as required and be the sole point-of-contact for any issues.
· Be involved in meetings with stakeholders to understand impact of any enhancements which will be taken up.
· Work on any ad-hoc requests which have to be resolved and released on priority basis on the same day.
· Manage risks and issues. Define Standards, Guidelines and Checklists.
· Define the process and implement it in the project.
· Ensure all project team members understand and adhere to the SCM processes as identified by the customer.
· Provide technical and process related guidance and clarifications to the team