Desired Candidate Profile
• Investment/ Finance Sector
• Overall 5 – 7 years of Banking & Financial Services Experience
• Worked in Investment Banking as a test lead – a Must Skill set
• Minimum 2-3 years of TCS BaNCS experience into corporate Actions testing
• Worked on TCS BaNCS custody platform – Corporate Actions
• Working Experience in HPQC as a Test Management Tool
• Actively Participated in Test Planning and estimation activities
• Analyze project/requirements documents to identify test requirements
• Ability to review, identify and create test data
• Develop Enterprise QA-related documents (test coverage, MTP, FST sign-off docs, etc)
• Coordinate/document actual test results and end-to-end issue tracking
• Provide input to High-Level QA estimates at initiation of each project.
• Track to and report on one’s QA status throughout the project.
• Review and develop all relevant QA & test artifacts.
• Communicate test progress, including Risk and Concerns, to QA Lead through the use of Metrics and Scorecards and regular face-to-face updates
• Escalate issues as appropriate, assist in resolution
• Strong team player that can work independently
• Experience in working in an Onsite Offshore model will be an added advantage
• Very good in co-ordination both customers & internal team members
• Ability to clearly present and communicate with the client through test case walkthroughs and results walkthroughs
• Exposure to any Automation Tool will be an added advantage