Desired Candidate Profile
· Custody Domain
· Overall 4 – 6 years of Banking & Financial Services Experience
· Worked in Capital Market/ Equity trading – a Must Skill set
· Must have Custody domain experience- End to end trade life cycle – Automation is good to have
· Working Experience in JIRA/ HPQC as a Test Management Tool
· Actively Participated in Test Planning and estimation activities
· Analyze project/requirements documents to identify test requirements
· Ability to review, identify and create test data
· Good communication skills
· Develop Enterprise QA-related documents (test coverage, MTP, FST sign-off docs, etc)
· Coordinate/document actual test results and end-to-end issue tracking
· Provide input to High-Level QA estimates at initiation of each project.
· Track to and report on one’s QA status throughout the project.
· Review and develop all relevant QA & test artifacts.
· Communicate test progress, including Risk and Concerns, to QA Lead through the use of Metrics and Scorecards and regular face-to-face updates
· Escalate issues as appropriate, assist in resolution
· Strong team player that can work independently
· Experience in working in an Onsite Offshore model will be an added advantage
· Very good in co-ordination both customers & internal team members
· Ability to clearly present and communicate with the client through test case walkthroughs and results walkthroughs
· Exposure to any Automation Tool will be an added advantage