In Case you are inclined to enhance your career growth then I got the below position for your reference;
Company : CMM 5 Level Company
Mode Of Hiring: Permanent
Work Location: Chennai
Skills: Hybris Senior Architect, Java/J2EE
||Hybris (Digital) – Lead
||10.00 to 15.00 yrs
- 12+ years of industry experience in Java/J2EE, and at least 5+ years of experience in Hybris eCommerce platform.
- Sound technical knowledge on Java/J2EE and Hybris with a working knowledge on SOA, ESB, JMS, Web Services, Groovy, ZK Framework, Spring Framework, Search tools integration, CMS would be added advantage.
- Hands on experience on Hybris core architecture, Cockpits, ImpEX is mandatory.
- Must have completed at least 3 Hybris enterprise implementations in the capacity of Architect/Lead.
- Should have worked on extensive backend integration using ESB/ Middleware with eCommerce platforms. Must have clarity in integration architecture & implementation using data exchange formats such as SOAP/REST/JSON.
- Experience in designing B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of eCommerce platforms.
- Knowledge on Cloud, on-demand, managed services based deployment of Hybris.
- Knowledge on Mobile Commerce with Hybris.
- Understand business needs and convert business requirements into a design & ability to see through the modular issues.
- Must be able to independently handle overall architectural designs, envision NFR’s and implement it.
- Must have handled responsibility for the quality of architecture and design.
- Experienced in architecting large Hybris implementations and mentoring leads to do excellent design.
- Ability to evaluate current state of architecture, platform and provide architectural recommendations to improve performance, scalability and reliability.
- Should be able to quickly analyze the fitment of Hybris commerce for the business problem, identify gaps and suggest solution around Hybris with minimum customization.
- Ability to define Physical, logical and technical architectures based on the requirements.
- Ability to arrive at best fit of ecommerce platform for the given high level requirements of business.
- Should have rich experience in data migration and working in a highly integrated enterprise application.
- Must be able to work with the Project Manager in mapping the project life cycle and Manage rollout and post-deliverable strategy.
- Must have played a leadership role in leading a team of 25+ with an ability to lead and mentor people.
- Experienced in planning, estimation, delivery model, customer facing roles and effective client interaction skills.
- Experienced in Architecture Design, Solution Design, Technical consulting and Pre-Sales activities.
- Must have had experience working at client location in one or more geographies and should be willing to travel.
- Experienced in Agile, iterative and parallel development model is desirable.
- Experience or knowledge on other eCommerce platforms would be an added advantage.
- Soft Skills: Good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.
Please write me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
“Delivery Is Our Motto”
“We Recruit People Not Profiles”
Amith Somani | Lead Staffing Specialist | 8123000300
: email@example.com| | |
Everest Consulting Group India Pvt. Ltd | Bangalore