Desired Candidate Profile
• Design overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy.
• Architect, develop, test and deploy.NET applications across platforms within agreed budgets and time frames.
• Deliver technical design for the solution to be developed.
• Ensure design and architecture is of high quality achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
• Ensure developments, enhancements and project outcomes best leverage existing system investment and manage cost of ownership going forward.
• Lead (planning, control and reporting) all aspects of the SDLC to ensure their effective performance and high quality to agreed budget and timelines including feasibility of the project, provides scoping and estimates, defining a project or problem (functional / non-functional business requirements), architecture and design and all aspects of testing.
• Lead and mentor the Technical team. Act as the primary technical contact, provide coaching, mentoring and guidance to all members of the Software Engineering team.
• Prepare detailed analyses, plans, diagrams and procedures within a technical design document for existing and proposed .NET applications and system integration.
• Work closely with all stakeholders including End-Users, Project Managers, Creative Designers , Developers and Pre sales to ensure successful delivery of projects
• Be conversant with emerging technologies
• Manage requirements definition effectively in the face of unclear business requirements
• Positive working attitude, able to work alone and as a team, good problem solving skills, hardworking
• Knowledge of multiple technologies including but not limited to .NET, HTML, CSS, XML, SOAP, Java Script, AJAX, LINQ,VB,VB.NET
• ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET framework 2.0 +, Visual Studio 2008+,WCF,WPF,Entity Framework, n-Tier design
• SQL Server 2008+ and IIS
• Microsoft certification(s): MCP, MCAD, MCSD in .NET or equivalent