In Case you are inclined to enhance your career growth then I got the below position for your reference;
Company : CMM 5 Level Engineering Company
Mode Of Hiring: Permanent
Work Location: Bengaluru
Skills: Techno Manager – .NET
||Techno Manager – .NET
|Job Opening ID
||11.00 to 15.00 yrs
||Post Graduate/ Graduate in Engineering
|Total Work Experience
|Relevant Mgmt Experience
The position is .Net Techno Managerial and will require strong exposure to technology and new tools.
-Should have 5 years experience as technical manager in project/product development environment
-Good understanding of software project management, processes & methodologies.
-Should have managed product/project development for large enterprises for minimum of 3+ Years.
-Excellent Communication skill (written & verbal).
-Should have strong knowledge on .Net, MVC, WPF, WCF, C#.Net, VB.Net,Oracle/MS Sql Server, QA and QC Processes
-Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills.
– Should possess skills in mentoring and managing a mix of technical expertise team.
|Additional Skills (not mandatory)
||– PMP Certification
– Agile Scrum Master Certification
‘- Willing to work independently and develop new business opportunities
||– The project manager will take The overall responsibility for The development and Projects of new and/or existing software products while working with The Technical Architect, development team and The Quality Team.
– Ensure timely deliverable with The team presence in different geographical locations
– Responsible for managing The entire SDLC process for software product/Projects in Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall.
– Responsible for working closely with The product owner, QA team, Operations team to Ensure on time product/project deliverable with superior Quality as per The roadmap.
– Responsible for continuously monitoring The overall progress of Projects and having a risk assessment and mitigation plan in place for further communication to Senior Management Team.
-Lead development team in requirements analysis, features scoping and backlog/requirement scheduling for multiple intermediate milestones until The final project
-Lead development team in accurately projecting efforts, resource requirements, risks, constraints in project management related activities.
– Implement standards and best practices for software development and Ensure process compliance
– Responsible for managing The parallel development and maintenance of different versions of each product/Projects. Should be hands on with release Management, build and mutli-releases.
-Responsible for analyzing resource requirements, recruitment and successful planning.
– Responsible for training and mentoring of The development team and monitoring their performance throughout The project. Responsible for keeping self and The development team updated on latest trends in tools and technologies
Please write me a mail on email@example.com
“Delivery Is Our Motto”
“We Recruit People Not Profiles”
Amith Somani | Lead Staffing Specialist | 8123000300
: firstname.lastname@example.org | | |
Everest Consulting Group India Pvt. Ltd | Bangalore