Pega Certified Lead System Architect
Pega Lead System Architect (LSA) is responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks. Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega
•Provide thought-leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
•Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
•Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk
•Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit)
•Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base
Required experience / skills:
•8+ years of IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
•3+ years’ experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
•3+ years’ experience with PRPC 6.x (preferably V6.2 or above) with experience in new Pega capabilities PEGA 7 exposure is a plus.
•Experience on Pega CPM, Pega Case Management and other Industry frameworks preferred
•Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
•Previous experience as a lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs
•Expertise and good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems including architecting and designing for performance and scalability and working with Object to Relational Mapping schemes for distributed data access.Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object Oriented concepts
•Experience in Web technologies including Servlets, JSP, and XML. Should have hands on experience in developing web applications.
•Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 or Sybase. Should be proficient in SQL commands
•Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
•Experience working with any of the Servlet containers or Enterprise containers like tomcat, BEA Weblogic, IBM WebSphere or JBOSS. Should have knowledge in using any of the mentioned servers like deployment, configuring & troubleshooting
•Knowledge in web services, JMS, Middleware tools (like Web Methods, Vitria), Web frameworks (like Struts, Spring), Design Patterns (like MVC I, MVC II etc).
•Knowledge of components for enterprise architecture and ESB like enterprise beans, Mulesoft, TIBCO is a plus
Educational qualification: BS/MS degree in Engineering / Computer Science.
Pega Certified Lead System Architect Certification is mandatory.
• Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
• Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
• Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
• Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
• Experience managing people and processes
• Experience within a delivery role
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements
• Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
• Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
• College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred