| Job Code: Big Data Architect (Mongo DB, Oracle)
Experience : 10 Years of IT experience [ Relevant 5+ years in Big Data]
Qualification : BE/B-Tech/M-Tech/MCA/Ms c in any of the disciplines
• Able to Design and implement salable Big Data architecture solutions for various application needs.
• Analyze multiple sources of structured and unstructured data to propose and design data architecture solutions for scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, and elasticity.
• Develop conceptual, logical and physical design for various data types and large volumes.
• Architect, design and implement high performance large volume data integration processes, database, storage, and other back-end services.
• Experience working in Big data technologies – worked in Hadoop, MapR and Map/Reduce, Pig, Hive
• Hands on Experience in NoSQL solutions like Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB
• Expertise in RDBMS (e.g. MySQL or Oracle), Analytic platforms (e.g. IBM Cognos, BO or similar) and OLAP technologies.
• Good to have experience with ETL tools like Informatica or Talend, and BI tools like SAS or SPSS.
• Good to have knowledge of web Analytic and exposure working with different data sources.
• Passion for learning new technologies.
• Have ability to work in a dynamic environment and be able to produce robust solution.
• Works closely with the infrastructure, network, database, application, and business intelligence teams to ensure data quality and Availability.
• Knowledge of key data structures and algorithms (indexing, hash tables, joins, aggregations)