| Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
• Involved in design and implementation of Citrix & VDI infrastructure projects
• Advising the right virtualization technology for the right user
• System Configuration & tuning of Citrix & VDI environments
• 3rd line support (troubleshooting, incident and change management)
• Prepare and execute planned maintenance/upgrades (security patching, operating system and tooling upgrades, …)
• Industrialization of the Operational Processes
• Develop and maintain Operational and Technical documentation
• Drive knowledge transfer to 1st and 2nd level support teams
• Insure security and audit guidelines are correctly implemented
• Create, test and maintain service recovery procedures and plans.
– Hands-on experience with Citrix technologies: XenApp, XenDesktop, Citrix Access Gateway, Advanced Access Controls in an enterprise environment.
– Hands-on experience of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 configuration and administration
– Knowledge of Active Directory
– Experience with Windows 7, Windows 8
– Experience with VMWare ESX, vCenter, vCops
– Good understanding of network engineering and security principles
– Technical writing skills to write the proper documentation according to internal regulations
Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
ITIL knowledge is recommended.