|Required Skills: –
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
• Minimum 7 years of Oracle Application Experience with 3 years as Technical Architect.
• Hands-on and in-depth experience in Oracle EBS r12 technology stack that includes – AOL, Sys admin(from developer standpoint), Concurrent Processing, Workflow, Oracle forms 10g, Oracle reports 10g, XML Publisher.
• Working knowledge and understanding of Unix/Linux commands, and shell scripting.
• Extremely proficient in Oracle 11g PLSQL, SQL Plus, Performance optimization techniques such as SQL Tuning, Interpreting trace files, TKPROF or other similar tool.
• Hands on experience in using Oracle Application APIs for Financials and Value Chain Planning modules.
• Moderate to strong understanding of OAF technology.
• Ability to develop OAF pages from scratch or customize existing OAF pages in iSupplier, iProcurement modules.
• Ability to envision the integrated view of a complete solution, provide design and architecture guidelines and work with developers to ensure that developed deliverables comply with the architect blueprint.
• Participate in technical QA exercise, lead and drive concept to production deployment cycle with strong business process driven thinking and reflection of the same in technical deliveries.
• Ability to manage and accommodate changes in existing design and solution without breaking other dependent processes/modules.
• Experienced in Oracle Financials Modules (AP,AR,GL) and OR Value Chain Planning Modules (Demantra, ASCP, Order Management, Procurement etc)
• Experience in Interface and conversion
• Experience with multiple and diverse technology environments
Key Job Responsibilities
• Analyzes the business needs, defines detailed requirements, and validates proposed solutions/approaches with the business community, and recommends potential alternatives, including business and technical considerations.
• Ensures holistic solution design, making sure that cross-functional considerations are incorporated into the functional and technical design specifications, focusing on strategic business capabilities and requirements
• Reviews functional and technical specifications and validates design/development specifications with technical development teams
• Identifies and coordinates with stakeholder technical teams to ensure the delivery of a holistic solution design
• Creates and communicates solution overviews and alternatives to technical and business leadership in order to provide understanding of solution direction and to gain consensus support of the recommended solution approach
• Ensures solutions are aligned with application strategies and identify opportunities, challenges, and migration roadmaps to support strategies
• Educate stakeholders of application architecture risks to influence change that supports business and IT strategies
• Collaborate to develop and present business cases for IT investment strategy needed to support application architecture roadmap.
8+ Years of relevant Experience, Education : B.E./B.Tech/MCA