|Required Skills: –
– Strong technical skills for manufacturing modules of Oracle EBS: Inventory, WIP, BOM, Procurement, iProcurement
– Experience on PL/SQL, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms/OAF, Workflow, etc…
– Exposure to modules – Manufacturing
Key Job Responsibilities
– Technical design and development in Oracle package – EBS using Oracle tools including PL/SQL, Oracle 6i/10g, OAF, to build RICE – Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow, OAF Forms etc.
– Ability to conceptualize technical design options, identify the best option and complete the technical design specifications for the specific RICE objects based on specialization
– Familiarity with Oracle suggested standards and approach for delivering the EBS work product – RICE
– Experience on EBS architecture in specific business area – financials and Distribution etc., as well as technical architecture
– Analysis and issue resolution capabilities.
– Producing quality deliverables as per the software standards (CMMI Standards)
– Ability to communicate clearly with onsite team to understand and capture the requirements accurately; support during the testing and acceptance process etc.,
– Ability to lead discussions with onsite business and technical consultants to clarify the functional specifications, build technical design requirements and explain the options clearly
– Should be able to lead a small team of BTAs to build and deliver RICE objects as per agreed design specifications and time schedule
– Should possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
– Ability to build network and maintain good A1relationship with peers, team members and project leadership – Ability to relate and deploy innovations on projects, as best possible
– Functional business process flow knowledge in select areas which he/she specializes
– Industry knowledge will be an added advantage.
– Exposure to onsite-offshore delivery model
5-8 Years of relevant Experience, Education : B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA