|Required Skills: –
Profile: 4-5 Years of Oracle Projects, 6-8 yrs of Overall Experience
Minimum 4+ years of work experience in IT consulting in which at least 3 years experience in Oracle Projects SCM Module
– Implementation experience in Oracle Projects suite / Acquire to Retire (A2R) area.
(Modules: oracle SCM modules like inventory, purchasing, AP ).
– Atleast 2 end-to-end implementation in Oracle E-Business Suite Projects with exposure across Account To Report (A2R) area.
– Experienced in writing BR100, MD50 and Test documents
– Experience in setup of SCM module
– Should be adept in integrating Projects module to other applications
– Excellent Communication and Customer handling skills
– Should be well versed with Oracle AIM / OUM methodology
Key Job Responsibilities:
Knowledge in SCM modules (Project Inventory, Order Management, Purchase Order, WMS, AP etc.,)
– Perform activities such as requirement analysis, fit gap analysis, module configurations, test script development and execution, training.
– Ability to understand the business requirement and functional specification documents
– Ability to ramp up on latest releases of Oracle Applications like Oracle Fusion and put together the Fusion CoE offerings
– Ability to produce artifacts such as fit gap documents, configuration documents, test scripts, training documents
– Participate in quality assurance process for all functional deliverables
– Strong oral and written communication skills
Education : B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA
Projects SCM Consultant , projects Inventory, Projects Order Management , Projects AP, PO, WMS