|Expert/Consultant/Group Manager E-Learning Requirement
• Experience in implementation of learning solutions for global clients and organizations
• Knowledge of latest technology for e-learning ,mobile learning and digital learning space and expertise in designing solutions for corporate learning
• Knowledge of LMS,LCMS platforms and solutions
• Ability to work with cross functional teams, subject matter experts and partners to deliver solutions
• Strategic planning , market research and opportunity analysis is a desired skill (must for consultant/expert profile. Desired for GrM profile)
• Planning and supervising team to align with the organization and project objectives
• Leading and managing/interacting cross-functional teams on e-learning and mobile training/apps
• Coordinate with Project Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to ensure schedule adherence of the deliverables.
• Guiding the team to ensure project delivery and improvement of the BU performance
• Monitoring and managing resource allocation process
• Ensuring adherence to standards (ISO, CMMi, ISMS)
• Manage and mitigate internal and external risks to ensure successful delivery of projects adhering to cost, quality and schedule.
• Tracking and controlling client and team metrics
• Enhancing profitability, revenue, margins, and utilization across projects
• Create proposals, pilots, RFPs and estimation.
• Effective reviews of projects/pilots and prototypes are done
• Ensuring client delight and building working relationships with the clients
• Providing Innovative ideas (within the constraints) to customers meeting or exceeding their requirements and expectations to provide customer delight.
• Motivate and improve skill & competency level of team.
Engineering Graduate with Post Graduation, preferably in Management or equivalent.
Candidate must have :
• Experience in IT / Product development domain for 15+ years (atleast 10+ in digital learning domain) (for consultant)
• Experience in IT / Product development domain for 15+ years (atleast 8+ in e-learning domain)-for group manager
• Sound knowledge of ID theories and practices.
• PMP or 6 Sigma certification preferred
• Be proficient in MS Office and Microsoft Projects, rapid authoring tools, knowledge of HTML5 and Flash technologies
• Should have the experience of having dealt with an International customer base and have the knowledge of being able to understand their demands requirements.
• Have excellent business analysis skills, negotiation skills, communication skills, and people management skills.
• Have hands-on knowledge on technical aspects of software used in e-learning like Flash, HTML, HTML5, Authoring Tools and mobile development.
• Have strong interpersonal and consultative and management skills required in managing critical internal and external relationships and activities
• Should have the experience of guiding and mentoring a large team to groom them to meet the requirements of the business.