Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum 10 years of experience of design/develop Looking for a back-end oriented developer
• Minimum 10 years of experience of design/develop architecture and frameworks for products using Spring, Spring MVC, Struts, and Hibernate
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
• Responsibilities includes:
• Directs the overall strategy, architecture and process improvements for the enterprise service platform , implementation of best practices, assessment of new technologies, implementation of POCS, capacity planning , performance tuning.
• Maintains an organization-wide view current and future business and application architecture in support of goals and objectives.
• Identifies business requirements that affect the enterprise architecture and provide solutions that integrate into the overall architectural vision and strategy.
• Provides leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns and IT practices.
• An emphasis on server side development is expected. Other relevant technical skills:
• 3 or more years of progressively responsible Enterprise Architecture experience.
• Deep expertise around industry best practices in the various aspects of IT, technology trends, enterprise operations knowledge and the ability to develop solutions to implement key business strategies
• Excellent knowledge of database solutions, application services, messaging backbone, application integration and architecture patterns ? Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills with technical organizations and management teams.
• Ability to establish rapport and drive consensus and change at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
• Ability to make appropriate decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
• Ability to apply varying leadership skills and traits that create solutions and results to unexpected situations.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.