Responsible for establishing detailed and realistic Solution Architecture for deployment waves and plug gaps in solution architecture as the design/build/test/deploy progresses
• Provide highest level End to End leadership in Solution Architecture and overall design for Procure to Pay applications
• Provides consultation to application owners, business partners and peer groups regarding long and short-range architecture solutions to meet business imperatives
• Recommend solutions and develop business case alternatives which anticipate the future direction of the business, its drivers and technology strategy. Actively facilitates complex design and technical discussions, reconciling differing opinions and drives decision making process.
• Provide subject matter expertise on projects with regards to area of expertise
• Quickly understand customer Procure to pay process, fill in gaps. Preparation of as is process documents as per the existing process.
• Understand customer Procure to pay process, requirements, validate against standard best practices and suggest best possible options to improve process efficiency
• Identify key pain areas of the customer, identify resolution plans
• Learn ERP products and take functional/process consulting role.
• Ability to understand ERP product features, options available, limitations, suggest workarounds and solutions
• Configure ERP product as per client requirements and document gaps in the features.
• Help the technical team to understand the product gaps and bridge the gap with product specific extensions.
• Lead discussions with business, functional and technical consultants to clarify the functional specifications, build technical design requirements and explain the options clearly