• Working experience with HP PPM tool Version 7.1/8.0/9.1/9.14 (Demand, Project, Program, Portfolio, Finance, Resource and Time Management modules).
• Configuration and Customization of the HP PPM tool.
• Strong knowledge on PPM version upgrade, service packs deployment.
• In-depth understanding of HP PPM Database design.
• System level Administration, User management, dashboard configuration.
• Support/maintenance of existing PPM process.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle, PLSQL, JAVA Scripting, UNIX commands.
• Strong knowledge of PPM Web Services.
• Should be familiar working with XML import utility.
• Be responsible for impact analysis and effort estimation.
• Involve in Root cause analysis and provide technical solution for the application issues.
• Develop new process using HP PPM.
• Provide technical guidance whenever necessary
• Ensure right quality of the deliverable
• Ability to collaborate with a IS France team, share relevant information, seek to convince others, know how to listen effectively and promote a team spirit
• Client focused and service minded to truly listen and understand the Voice of the Customer.
• Creativity, problem solving and analytical skills to effectively translate technical issues into key activities and develop new methods and approaches to satisfy requirements
• Communication skills (both oral and written) to develop and deliver the key messages for our customer and internally
• Action / results oriented, energetic and positive to drive key activities and initiatives to completion that meet the joint goals of Tech and its clients.
Taking into account the multi-cultural environment, a good English knowledge in speaking and writing is mandatory (level 3 / extensive).
Ability to interact with various levels of management. This includes possessing a level of professionalism and business maturity when representing PERFORM to other internal organizations.
• 6-8 years of experience in HP PPM including:
o All Modules of HP PPM
o Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL)
o JSP and Web Services for PPM
o HP PPM Certification
o Oracle Certification (OCP)
o Java certification.