Technology- (Android Development)
• Good knowledge in Core Java, JNI and XML
• Experience in Application and Framework development/porting in Android. (Activities, Services, Receivers, Content Providers, Shared Preferences, SQLite)
• Good knowledge in modules like Contacts, Notepad, Messaging, Email, Exchange, Multimedia, Browser, BT, Wi-Fi, Notification Management, Input Method, etc.
• Strong debugging skills, Log Analysis and ANR analysis experience in Android
• Tools experience in LogCat, Memory analysis tool, Dalvik Debug Monitor Service, Hierarchy View , Trace View , Profiler
• Good knowledge of design Patterns and Data structure
AREA OF RESPOSIBILITY
Developing Code Produces codes from relevant information (information may come from Lower Level Design in a development project or as per the requirements in a maintenance project).
Scheduling (the codes as per the plan mentioned in the LLD) them, processing them and monitoring them as per the technical design/specification.
Enhancing the quality of code through testing as per standards Follow the documentation process and adhere to the coding standards as per the project defined processes, or as provided by the client.
Performs unit testing as per the test plans and test cases.
Defects Management (Applicable in a product implementation scenario)
Provides post – implementation support for defects reported by customer by providing timely and appropriate resolution.
Tracks all defects and fixes bugs within defined SLAs by consolidating, prioritizing, analyzing defects/ bugs and making the necessary code changes.
Monitors gap in one’s own required competencies & enrols for relevant learning to bridge gaps in competencies.
Creates a development plan vis – a – vis ones aspiration in discussion with manager.