In Case you are inclined to enhance your career growth then I got the below position for your reference;
Company : CMM MNC
Mode Of Hiring: Permanent
Work Location: Bengaluru
Skills SOC Engineer, SIEM tool Vulnerability Assessment tool
- Monitoring of Intrusion Prevention System, SIEM tool Vulnerability assessment tool.
- Administrate security related logs and events via console activity to determine cause of security related events or to identify potential security related risks.
- Systematic Approach with Ownership towards incident investigation process via Incident management system throughout the resolution of security incident.
- Identify security incidents through log investigation, correlation and analysis
- Report and investigate on anomalies outside the expected norm.
- Review of incident tickets and co-ordinate with resolver group for the implementation of solution.
- Evaluate and develop approach to solutions.
- Reporting and Documentation skills.
Primary Skills Required:
- 1. Good Knowledge of monitoring and administrating checkpoint IPS.
- Good Understanding of Networking and network security.
- Good understanding and interpretation skills for system log files.
- Good knowledge windows and non-windows environment.
- Basic knowledge of vulnerability management with some tool exposure like Qualys, Foundstone, etc.
- Basic Knowledge of WAF and other security related products.
- Platform Certifications: CCNA/MCSE/RHCE.
- Passionate about security and hence keeps updated on updated on vulnerability and threats.
Year of Experience:
3 to 8 years
- Good analytical skills and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in SOC operations is an advantage.
- Willing to work in any shifts
B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.E/ M.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA
Write me a email on email@example.com
“Delivery Is Our Motto”
“We Recruit People Not Profiles”
Amith Somani | Lead Staffing Specialist | 8123000300