In Case you are inclined to enhance your career growth then I got the below position for your reference;
Company : CMM MNC
Mode Of Hiring: Permanent
Work Location: Bengaluru
A minimum of 12+ years of technical experience in the following domains:
o Layer 3 & Layer 2 VPN Networks
o Cisco – ASR/ISR/CRS Platform
o Cisco IOS & IOS XR
o Alcatel SR 7XXX & TiMOS
o Alcatel 5620 SAM
o Juniper ERX Platform
o Firewalls, IDS, Load balancers
o CSC / NNIs
o Cisco / Nexus LAN Switches
o ADVA / Overture Boxes
o Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, it’s applications & impact on customer infrastructure & network behaviors.
Lead a 3rd Line support team focused on the assure activities supporting all areas of Customer Services.
o Complex incident management (Technology and Solution based).
o Root Cause analysis for major incidents and escalated faults.
o Complex delivery in line with customer SLAs
- Work with the other 3rd Line Support teams to establish the processes, systems and skills, required to support Solutions that are dependent on multiple technologies.
- Work with Customer Services and BE&T managers and team leaders to:
o Improve fault management performance.
o Improve the availability and reliability of Solutions, and the technologies that support them.
o Continually review end-end processes, in order to improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist with the definition, and embedding, of a consistent set of processes interfacing to:
o Customer Services teams
o Account teams in VGE/CSSO & Problem Management.
o Service Management
o Service Delivery (Provide and Field)
- Manage the motivation and morale within the team, and by ensuring:
o All colleague management responsibilities are carried out in accordance with the Vodafone values.
o All colleagues have regularly reviewed Performance Dialogue that is aligned with the wider business goals, individual performance goals.
o All colleagues have appropriate personal development plans; that are regularly reviewed.
- Provide management of a set of measures covering:
o SLA, RiSLA, MTTR and Delivery On-Time (DOT) performance.
o MTBF and fault volumes.
o Service reliability and performance.
o Colleague absence and attrition.
o Colleague development and performance.
- Provide an on-call presence, on a rotational basis, for 3rd Line technology area.
- Drive for Quality and Delivery Standards
o Passionate about end-to-end performance and the quality of service delivered to our Customers
o Initiates improvements to operational processes and has a can-do attitude when working in a demanding and ambiguous environment
o Demonstrates a strong bias for action; delivering against time, quality and cost
- Good working knowledge with service providers across the globe.
- A very neutral accent and a strong ability to communicate with any service provider seamlessly without issues.
- Excellent understanding of large network operators.
- Good understanding on the internet setup, peering points & how service providers pass traffic.
- Excellent understanding of CRM / eCRM tools like Remedy (or) Cramer, BT tools (Woosh, Eco repair etc)
- Demonstrable experience of troubleshooting tools and techniques in IP environment on Routing, Switching, QoS & MPLS VPN areas.
- Experience in providing 4th line support for engineers when required using experience before the case is moved to Cisco / Alcatel / Juniper Technical Support.
- Experience in escalation of incidents to, and in driving incident resolution with, technology vendors
- Comprehensive knowledge within their primary technology field.
- Broad experience of continuous: Process, Systems, and Capability improvements.
- Experience of leading teams of between 5 & 10 people.
- Experience of implementing & managing ITIL based process frameworks.
Write me a email on firstname.lastname@example.org
“Delivery Is Our Motto”
“We Recruit People Not Profiles”
Amith Somani | Lead Staffing Specialist | 8123000300