In Case you are inclined to enhance your career growth with CGI Information System then below position details for your reference;
||SEI Infrastructure Specialist—SSE/LA
|No Of Position
|Mode Of Hiring
||6 Yrs to 12 Yrs
||Bangalore / On-Site
||Solaris and Linux
Job Description :
SEI Infrastructure Specialist
The software engineering infrastructure group within ASML is responsible for the software development environment, which is being used by more than 1000 software developers. This environment consists of an integrated development, build, test and release environment and must be capable to support the lifecycle and configuration management of the ASML product software.
The environment is developed and maintained in close cooperation with the ASML software development community. Key challenge is on one hand to have a state of the art environment to support the newest product development and on the other hand safeguard the stability and reliability and long term support for the growing installed product base at our customers.
This job will give you the opportunity to work in a large team of Infrastructure specialists.
Managing, maintaining and designing the Infrastructure of the ASML software development environment, in co-operation with the SEI application support team, the internal customer and SEI Infra and Solution architects.
- Managing and Maintaining the Software Engineering Infrastructure on Solaris and Linux;
- Take ownership of the infrastructure environment as provided to the internal customer. The infrastructure environment supports more than 1000 software developers;
- Define improvement proposals that focus on system performance and process efficiency for end-users;
- Participate as technical expert in running projects within the IT CCP ST software group;
- Investigate and implement non-standard changes with a limited scope;
- Give support in solving difficult 3rd line incidents related to the hardware infrastructure;
- Strong partner in discussions with SEI Infrastructure architect, assist in creating the designs for new environments
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods.
At least Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Relevant experience and proven experience in large technical complicated development environments
- Thorough understanding and practical experience with:
o Solaris and/or Linux Infrastructure;
o Virtualizations techniques: Linux Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization or Solaris LDOM’s;
o Knowledge regarding management of larger server and VDI environments;
o Knowledge of Storage Solutions;
o Base knowledge of networking;
Base knowledge of databases;• Base knowledge of SCM systems like ClearCase, GIT or SVN for application support delivered by the SEI Infrastructure team;
- Able to handle issues from demanding customers in a professional way.
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude.
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible (occasional evening or weekend work) and committed to quality.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written and proficiency in the English language.
Context of the position
The software development infrastructure is critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
Our group is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s development organization.
The SEI infrastructure specialist will initially be part of a project team where he/she will be responsible to create the technical design and perform the installation and configuration of the infrastructure required by this project.
Once the project implementation is completed the SEI Infrastructure specialist could become part of the Maintenance & Support team which is part of the software engineering group. This group is responsible for the software development environment for ASML’s product lines and to maintain, support and develop these environments further.
Share me below details mandatorily
Please write me a mail on PRT_amith.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheers & Gratitude,
Amith Somani | Human Resource – Talent Acquisition
CGI India Global Delivery Center | Divyasree Technopolis
Cell : +91 8123000300 Voip:8072256 | URL: www.cgi.com
Refer Another You (RAY) and earn referral bonus.
If you need a status on your referral or have any other query mail to AskMemberReferral.email@example.com and receive feedback within 24 hrs.Check the weekly “Refer Another You” mailer from IN HR Announcement and please upload the resume on the CGI career site. Please review the member referral policy for more details. You can also post jobs directly to your social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, etc) from the Career Page àApply job section.