In case you are inclined to enhance your career with us then I am able to map your profile with one of my position with www.cgi.com
Below details for your reference;
Role: Senior Systems Engineer
Experience: 3 To 8 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Skills: BMC Application Specialist
Primary focus for this position will be the development, implementation and maintenance for clients
- Provide advice, input and ownership of the development and maintenance for the BMC Enterprise toolset, including:
- BEM/ BMC ProActiveNet (BPPM);
- BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM) versions 8.3.x, 9.0.x, 10.0, 10.1, 10.2 ;
- BMC Capacity Optimization (BCO) versions 9.0, 9.5, 10.0, 10.3 ;
- BMC Analytics and BMC Dashboards 7.6.04, 7.6.06, 8.1.00;
Oncall and afterhours work required.
Develop baseline implementation standards for Enterprise Tool Suite applications, including:
- Configuration standards;
- Base level reporting.
Tool suite alignment to ITIL V3 processes
Providing input into the development and documentation of tool suite based service offerings;
There is a requirement for hands-on management and maintenance of the Enterprise Management Suite:
- Configuration and implementation of Enterprise tool technologies;
- Initial and periodic audits of CGI and supported Client environments;
- Proactively working with CGI accounts and identifying tools driven improvement opportunities;
- Periodic Enterprise CGI and client environment health checks.
Ideally you will have several years’ experience in technical support roles and come from a client facing and customer focused environment.
You will also apply your personal skills and experience to undertake billable project work and also have a personal utilization target.
You should be capable of working with minimal supervision and building relationships with peers, clientele and management.
- Utilize a strategic approach to engage in discussions on the Enterprise Tool Suite and service improvement;
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders, i.e. Service and Project managers;
- Configure, implement and manage BMC Enterprise Tool Set applications;
Objectives / Deliverables
- Maintain reasonable level of personal utilization;
- Delivery of support & project services to agreed service levels and desired level of quality;
BMC Application Specialist
- Input into Incident resolution and Problem root cause analysis as required;
- Maintain up to date system documentation;
- Follow and improve the CGI methodology;
- Develop understanding of customer’s business needs and requirements.
- Be able to implement/configure/manage BMC Enterprise toolset applications;
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills;
- Be able to work effectively and cooperatively within a team environment;
- experience in the gathering of requirements, preparation of technical assessments, provide technical support, training and administration;
- Work across teams to ensure the highest level platform performance, availability and disaster recovery. Participate in Configuration, Capacity, Availability and Service Level Management teams, providing BMC Tools perspective, analysis, and recommendations;
- Identify Enterprise Tool Suite patch cycle and requirements and assist where necessary to implement required patches;
- Be able to effectively work within a project team and deliver outcomes on time and within budget;
- Ability to deliver contracted deliverables accurately and on time;
- Ability to meet deadlines and understanding of outsourcing based requirements;
- Experience and understanding of Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators with the understanding of the metrics used to manage and monitor these;
- Strong customer service and client relationship skills;
- Strong process orientation (e.g. familiarization with Capacity Management, Event Management and Service Asset and Configuration Management).
- Experience in providing services in an outsourced based delivery role;
- ITIL v3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate (OSA, RCV and PPO) practitioner certifications;
- IT or related Degree desirable BMC BladeLogic.
If Interested, please write me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Amith Somani | Senior Associate– Talent Acquisition