In case you are inclined to enhance your career with www.cgi.com then review the below position details and revert back on the match;
Role: Systems Engineer / Senior Systems Engineer / Lead Analyst
Experience: 3 To 10 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Skills: EMC SMARTS and Watch4Net Specialist
- Candidate should have very good hands on experience with EMC SMARTS and Watch4Net(must)
- 3 to 10 years of extensive experience in designing and implementing data and systems integrations with EMC SMARTS and Watch4 Net Module
- Must possess strong knowledge on Linux/Unix, shell, Perl, Python and Java scripting.
- Maintain and support of the EMC SMARTS monitoring platform for all Network devices
- Perform product updates, upgrades and apply patches to the SAMARTS application
- Proactively identify gaps within the monitoring solution and remediating those gaps and Work with service owners to filter irrelevant data and alerts
- Design and implement data and systems integrations with SMARTS
- Utilize network performance tools detect network performance problems.
- Make changes/update to SMARTS to reflect the current state of the enterprise IT infrastructure
- Work with networking and routing protocols such as TCP/IP, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, etc., Network Management tools, such as Cisco Prime, and event message formats, such as SNMPv3 Traps, SYSLOG, and Log-Files.
- Member should be Flexible to work in 24/7 Support.
- Involved in design, build and implementation activities
- Involved in identifying the technical gaps in the project and ways to minimize them.
- Involved in automating the repetitive tasks.
- Involved in resolving the critical issues.
- Ensure Work Instructions and Run Books and documents are Updated with the latest updates.
- Accountable for all the client deliveries under him/her. This includes QA, OSAP, Governance call with the customers and other Operational needs.
- Manage shift roaster/ leave plans for his/her team.
- Schedule daily/ weekly connect with the team members
- Responsible for identifying key resources and providing direction required for meeting the objectives
- Accountable for all the escalations related to the delivery.
- Manage customer relationship via regular governance calls.
- Proactively highlight any risks/customers escalations
- Keep all stakeholders informed of progress of critical issues
- Conduct Technical and/or non-technical trainings required for the team members
- Identify the risks in the team and work on minimizing the same
- Prepare and Review OLA or SLA defined
- Involved in creating and maintaining Service Catalogue for the team.
If interested, please share me your profile on email@example.com
Amith Somani | Senior Associate– Talent Acquisition
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.