In case you are inclined to enhance your career with us then review the below snapshot of the job profile inverse write me an email with your updated profile on (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Experience: 3 To 10 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Role Description: Enterprise Application Specialist
Role Title: Enterprise Application Specialist (SSE)
Location: Bangalore, India
Definition: Specialist for a range of CGI Infrastructure Enterprise tool suite Applications.
Primary focus for this position will be the implementation, support and maintenance for clients and CGI Infrastructure Enterprise Applications:
Provide advice, input and ownership of the development, support and maintenance for the Infrastructure Enterprise Applications.
Oncall and afterhours work is mandatory if demand arises;
- Working hours in Australian Eastern Standard time zone is mandatory
- Mandatory to learn new technologies.
- There is a requirement for technical hands-on management and maintenance of the Enterprise Management Suite:
- Configuration and implementation of Enterprise tool technologies;
- Initial and periodic audits of CGI and supported Client environments;
- Periodic Enterprise CGI and client environment health checks.
- You must have several years’ experience in technical support roles in an outsourcing environment and have a successful proven track record in a client facing and customer focused environment.
- You will also apply your personal skills and experience to undertake billable project work and also have a personal utilisation target. You should be capable of working with minimal supervision and building relationships with peers, clientele and management.
Objectives / Deliverables
- Maintain required level of personal utilization;
- Delivery of support & project services to agreed service levels and required level of quality;
- Incident resolution and Problem root cause analysis as required;
- Maintain up to date system documentation;
- Follow and improve the CGI methodology;
- Develop understanding of customer’s business needs and requirements.
- Zabbix 2.4 & 3.0
- Technical Deployment and Maintenance:
- Day-to-day maintenance and administration of internal systems
- Break/fix response
- Plan, design and deploy automation scripts for Zabbix servers
- Review current scripts & automations and suggests improvements
- Be able to implement/configure/manage Infrastructure Enterprise toolset applications;
- Good Knowledge of Linux(Debian/Ubuntu) – Linux commands and scripting
- Apache webserver knowledge
- Automated deployment with Chef and Puppet
- Work on escalations from NOC/Support (Tier 1), and assist Tier 3 Engineers as needed
- Solid understanding of network theory and should be capable of demonstrating this technical knowledge in “real world” situations
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills;
- Be able to work effectively and cooperatively within a team environment;
- Ability to deliver contracted deliverables accurately and on time;
- Experience and understanding of Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators with the understanding of the metrics used to manage and monitor these;
- Strong customer service and client relationship skills;
- Strong process orientation (e.g. familiarization with Capacity Management, Event Management and Service Asset and Configuration Management).
- Experience managing the BMC Enterprise toolset, including:
- Analytics and Dashboards;
- Enterprise tool suite, Remedy and CMDB integration;
- Experience managing the HP Operations Manager 9.0
- Good knowledge and capability in Perl scripting
- Computer Science or Information Technology Degree
- Zabbix Certified Specialist Certificate
- Zabbix Certified Professional;
- ITIL v3 Foundation, OSA, RCV and PPO practitioner certifications;
- RHCE or other Linux / Unix Certification
- MCSE or CCNA Certification
Amith Somani | Human Resource– Talent Acquisition
India Global Infrastructure Services Delivery Center | CGI
Divyasree Technopolis, 124-125, Yemlur P.O. Off Airport Road, Bangalore – 560037
M: +91 8123000300 Email – email@example.com | cgi.com