In case you are inclined to enhance your career with us then I am able to map your profile with one of my position and below details for your reference;
- Skills: Deployment & Automation, artificial intelligence, robotics, intelligent automation, robotic process automation, machine learning
- Experience: 11 To 15 Years
- No Of Positions: 2
- Title: Associate Consultant / Consultant
- Working Hours: 11:30 AM to 8PM IST, flexible to adjust based on business needs
- Work location: Bangalore
- Travel: Up to 40%
- 75% or higher: hands on individual contributor role in the Deployment and Automation function.
- Up to 25% lead and manage a team of up 5-15 members
- Consulting, design, architect and implement automation solutions using CGI automation products as well as market products
- Deployment of automation platforms, integration with other systems in the ecosystem
- Development and deployment of automations and scripts using python, powershell, ruby on rails, shell scripts, perl, etc.
- Provide demonstrations and presentations to internal and external [potential] clients
- Conduct proof of concepts
- Project manage automation solutions
- Craft responses to RFIs and RFPs for automation solutions
- Review technical scope, perform due diligence, participate in technical discussions
- Assess opportunities for improvements, automation, discuss with stake holders and implement
- Measure improvements (% of effort, time and cost saved) and report
- Lead, coach and oversee a team of niche skilled engineers (all automation and scripting engineers)
- Very good experience and expertise in automation (across IT infra, applications and robotic process automation)
- Prior exposure to consulting, design and implementation
- Be abreast of latest technology trends in artificial intelligence, robotics, intelligent automation, robotic process automation, machine learning, etc.
- Very good experience and expertise in at least three of Python, Powershell, Java, Perl, Shell scripting, Ruby on rails, PLSQL
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to face with VP and director levels
- Ability to face and cut through social resistance, and complex environments
CGI Group. Inc
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
If Interested, share me your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org and we could discuss in detail.
Thanks & Regards
Amith Somani | Human Resource– Talent Acquisition
India Global Infrastructure Services Delivery Center | CGI
Divyasree Technopolis, 124-125, Yemlur P.O. Off Airport Road, Bangalore – 560037
M: +91 8123000300 Email – email@example.com | cgi.com