In case you are inclined to enhance your career with us then review the below snapshot of the job profile inverse write me an email with your updated profile on (email@example.com )
Experience: 10 To 14 Years
Work Location: Bangalore / Chennai / Bangalore
Role Title: Enterprise Architect / Technical Architect / Solution Architect
Location: Bangalore, India
CGI is looking for exceptional, motivated Architects to work in their Solutions/Products Business Unit. As an Individual you will take an exciting and challenging role on a team that is innovating across technologies & domains.
You will be an Enterprise Architect (high-visibility, high-impact role) who can assimilate rapidly emerging technologies and engineering practices, to provide industry-proven business and architectural advice. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Architect and Design Thinker with hands-on technology expertise to accelerate definition; delivery and adoption of outcome-based solutions that helps clients achieve their strategic objectives.
- Demonstrate thought & knowledge leadership in Java | Microsoft | Open Source technology stack, providing architecture and designing large scale complex products or components
- Understand the trends in the technology and recommend appropriate technology that suits business / product needs. Ability to evaluate any technology and build proof of concept
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end – Hands on technical Prototyping, designing & development skills; Work on any given technology, with end-to-end development experience like UI and server side programming
- Translate functional requirements into architectural concepts, develop detailed design, build foundational framework along with development tool kit & lead product development (Be the go-to person on technical front).
- Define the overall technical architecture for the System for the functional / non-functional requirements
- Work with Product manager, executives, Business Analyst and developers to understand in detail the requirements and develop the core architecture for the team to build on
- Implement Design patterns with the objective of ZERO maintenance and high performance – Lead by example; Optimize performance and scalability using frameworks and design patterns
- Hands-on approach in performance tuning, debugging, framework setup, automation, refactoring and supporting the team during the development phase.
- Mentor/advise development team on design options in line with enterprise infrastructure. Mentor the junior members in the team.
- Team player to influence a positive change in team for a culture of creation, tinkering, rehashing and hacking. Collaborate well with development and other cross functional teams
- Be a change agent in the team to drive innovation, quality, time-to-market, UX and product thinking. Work towards improvement of development processes, tools and code.
- Own team productivity and product KPIs: Create reusable artifacts / frameworks / components and reference architecture for the team to succeed.
- Train developers, tech leads, clients and appraise stakeholders on the technical decisions, progress and lead demos. Contribute or facilitate scrum teams.
- Responsible for design, development, user experience and direction of foundational framework (Hand on development). Evaluate options, perform detailed comparative analysis and develop stakeholder consensus.
- Responsible for development of enablers / productivity hacks for developers: tools, automation, processes, etc.
- Responsible for estimates and collaborating to crowdsource estimates, and helping the team to deliver.
- Preparing technical solution / architecture documents, product artifacts, support manuals and presentations for the customers & stakeholders.
- Write white papers, lead POCs / hackathons, perform code reviews, support performance testing cycles, lead product certification and compliance teams.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact with decision makers at customer organizations. Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Executive-level interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills, good listener, ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making discussions
- Ability to work in team and comfortable working with ambiguity. Ability to define path(s) to implementation and evaluate the best path forward.
- Appreciation and adherence of processes – SDLC, quality, compliance and Knowledge Management
- Exclusive qualification in Computer Science (BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes or from Product based start-ups or R&D Organizations or successful new-age Product companies.
- Preference to candidates with broad experience and understanding of the technology industry and some other industries / domain, acquired in a consulting role and/or managing technology-enabled business change or related activities.
- 8+ years’ of mastery in variety of programming languages.
Should be proficient at least two of three towers –
|Java Stack||Microsoft Stock||Open Stack|
- Should have published white-papers / blogs / articles in reputed forums.
- Experience in developing Large internet scale Enterprise Product Development
- Proficient understating of data modeling and entity modeling.
- Strong understanding of SOLID, OOPS, UML, design patterns and reference Architectures
- Experience using agile development methodologies, DevOps and associated tools
- Strong analytical, problem solving, multitasking and time management skills
- Contributor to Open source, Automation or focused on Projects driven by passion, within organization or outside.
- Part of failed projects or blue sky projects within or outside the employers’ organization.
- Passionate about art and knowledgeable / practicing at least one art form with appreciable proficiency.
What you can expect from us – CGI – Company Profile Description:
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at http://www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
If Positive, please share me your profile and below details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amith Somani | Human Resource– Talent Acquisition
India Global Infrastructure Services Delivery Center | CGI
Divyasree Technopolis, 124-125, Yemlur P.O. Off Airport Road, Bangalore – 560037
M: +91 8123000300 Email – email@example.com | cgi.com